A friend of mine shared this recipe with me quite a while ago, and like many of my recipes from the past year or so, it’s been sitting there waiting to be released to the wide world. She always goes that extra mile when we catch up or when Bella visits to ensure that we have delicious gluten free treats. It’s so delightful!
These cookies are great to bake when your limited for time, and especially when we want to impress visitors coming with warm freshly baked cookies. We love making them as after school snacks and as weekend treats.
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter*
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan forced).
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Using a small ice cream scooper or 2 teaspoons, scoop cookie dough onto a prepared baking tray leaving enough room for the cookies to spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Til my next recipe.