You have probably worked it out by now that I love banana’s in my smoothies. Not only do I love the flavour of banana’s but I love the thickness they give to nut milk, and of course, they are also filling.
This week’s smoothie is sweet and delicious and my ‘go to’ drink when I feel like chocolate. It also makes a rich and delicious ice block if want to try something different, or, if you remember freeze your banana the night before and it makes it super cold and super thick.
I had one this morning, and this post is making feel like another one!
Choccy Narna Smoothie
- 250ml coconut/almond blend Milk (or other non-dairy / dairy milk)
- 1 banana
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder (or Chocolate Powder)
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- Put all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend til smooth and creamy.
I hope you enjoy this smoothie and stay tuned for my next post.